« Home | wuthering heights roleplay "The Actor should check... » | Who can come up with a game based on this picture?... » | Star Wars Galaxies - Official Site "Certain advanc... » | Here's an idea I had for a gimmick in a D&D game. ... » | This post is by Tony Dowler -- I'm just re-posting... » | This post is by Tony Dowler -- I'm just re-posting... » | This post is by Tony Dowler -- I'm just re-posting... »

I thought this might be a good time to bring up 1000 Blank White Cards. The rules of the game are simple. You take a bunch of blank cards. You draw stuff on them. You deal some out and leave the rest in a pile. Each round, each player must draw 1 card and play 1 card. Everything beyond that is up for grabs. There also the Discordian Variant which adds some more meta rules. Each deck tends to take on its own look and feel over time, since all the participants are encouraged to draw new cards. There's at least one deck making the rounds here in Seattle (besides mine, which is not available on the net). Several random card servers have been set up. Zannah has links to some of them. There's also An article I wrote on Gamegrene about the game with a rather flawed attempt to design a game of my own as a variation of the 1kBWC theme.