« Home | While cleaning out and arranging my collection of ... » | Anybody who thinks they've got a lot of ideas shou... » | The Tower The Tower is infinitely tall, as far as ... » | Every now and then, someone will see my Fading Sun... » | A Modest Proposal: Don't call it a "one-shot", cal... » | Another one-shot idea: Pixels, the RPG This ties i... » | Link: Massively Multiplayer Online Chess, a propos... » | Man with a Mission This one's for playes who can n... » | Link: Campaigns I've Never Run, But Want To An ide... » | The Followers of Rambaldi http://www.followersofr... »

God bless rpg.net:
"I was considering a PULP SLAYER game... clockwork demons, zeppelin armadas, nazi vampire legions, globe-trotting adventures."
Mmmm... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Fortunately, Tony is running a kick-ass Pulp game, so I don't have to go galloping off in all directions now that I've read that quote.