« Home | Other People's Ideas Over on RPG.net, Sandy Antune... » | Link of the Week Omniglot, a fascinating website c... » | Dream Park, Sorta So, you have all these game idea... » | Milo asked me to post this idea for him. Hopefully... » | Crazy out-there gaming idea of the day You have se... » | Asymmetrical Strategy Games Why hasn’t anyone made... » | God bless rpg.net: "I was considering a PULP SLAYE... » | While cleaning out and arranging my collection of ... » | Anybody who thinks they've got a lot of ideas shou... » | The Tower The Tower is infinitely tall, as far as ... »

Tom Wham designed many brilliant, elegant games back in the day. Most people know him bets for The Awful Green Things from Outer Space. Planet Busters, a mini-game published in Dragon Magazine still ranks as one of my all-time favorite games. Tom Wham got me into designing games, spawning a whole line of games with elaborate maps and featuring amusing cartoons. Sadly, none of this line was ever glimpsed outside of my bedroom. Cheers to Tom Wham!