Danger Patrol Geomorphs
Rocket City Geomorphs
- Geomorph dimensions = 4 in square
- Walkways and monorails can link to other tiles in the center of each side.
- Recommended walkway size is 1/4 wide.
- All monorails must terminate in a station or a block at the tile edge to preserve geomorphism.
- Monorail tracks (two-ways) are 1/8 in. wide.
- Monorail stations should be marked with an "M".
Includes a sidebar showing the goemorph in profile
- Sidebar dimensions = 1 5/8 in. tall x 5/8 in. wide set back 1/8 in from the corner.
- Main walkway level is 1 in from sidebar top (5/8 inch from sidebar bottom).
Any other suggestions?
I'm going to do some hand drawn tiles just for fun (since computer art is not my forte).
Maybe John or Phil cold provide a brief intro to Rocket City in case some other people want to participate who are unfamiliar with the setting.
Here's my first test geomorph showing two monorail stations, a tower with walkway and a subtower.
EDIT (John): Here's my first stab at a sample sheet, based on Tony's design. It's not even close to done, but you can see where it's headed. I put two connection points on each side of a tile, to allow for more crazy monorail tracks.