« Home | Dogs in the 'Verse » | Why is Victorian History so Dull? » | Wolves of the North » | The End of the World is Nigh! » | Firefly in the Vinyard (FitV) Character Creation » | Firefly: Dogs of the Vineyard Style » | Choose your own adventure » | Taking the Reins » | Heartbreak in the City of Forgotten Gods » | Magicians of England First Playtest (long) »

Ceremony in Firefly in the Vineyard

I have just posted a topic (see link) on the Forge about what I am thinking about for Ceremony in FitV.

As a taste, here are the 3 quotes that I based it on. You may interpret them as you like.

“A captain's goal was simple: find a crew, find a job, keep flying.”

“Let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job, and then I get paid. “

“You're on my crew. Why we still talking about this?”

(for context, here is the full exchange:

Simon: Captain... why did you come back for us?
Mal: You're on my crew.
Simon: Yeah, but you don't even like me. Why'd you come back?
Mal: You're on my crew. Why we still talking about this?”)

Shiny.

Post a Comment