« Home | Mathematica Design Journal » | Worldwide Collaborative Game » | How Game Design is like Haiku » | Now we need an RPG Summary Site » | Friday Playtest Forum #1 » | Brass Goggles: Steampunk blog » | Paleo-Future: Y2K Postcards (ca. 1900) » | You've got Wiki » | Game Design Gossip » | Castles of Tuscany »

It's not Called Mathematica Anymore


The good folks at Story Games have helped me come up with a more descriptive name for my game. The new name is Principia: Secret Wars of the Renaissance.

Principia is now rules complete, which means I won't be making any more mechanical changes except to fix problems that come up in play test. Now I'm fleshing out the content, adding secrets, factions, and adventure hooks. Everyone's gotten really excited about all the crazy over the top renaissance steam punk stuff that I haven't fully fleshed out yet. I guess I'd better get to work on that.

Labels: , ,