« Home | Magicians of England Available as Download » | GM-less Doctor Who Reboot Dogs in the Vineyard Var... » | Principia is on Hold » | Principia Has a Web Site » | Story Games Situation Book Project » | gaming the system » | Playtest Friday: Thrilling Tales of Adventure » | Principia Milestones » | I want to go back to Grade School » | It's not Called Mathematica Anymore »

What's Broken on the Principia Web Site?

So according to the stats log, the error page for the forums is the fourth most hit page on the Principia/Magicians of England Web site. I can't figure out why this is. No one's alerted me to a problem.

Have any readers here run into the problem? I fully expect the forums for an unreleased game to be quiet or even silent. However, if the reason that no one's posting is because there's a problem, I'd like to know so I can fix it ASAP.

Well, for starters, that link seems to be broken.

fixed now!

I figured it out. If you do a Google search for "Prinpica RPG", the top result is the forum, and a broken page in the forums at that. This is a huge headache that I must now try to fix. *sigh*

Post a Comment